Installing floor laminate - Top floor bar.
Installing Floor Laminate
- Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use
- installation: the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- (install) put into an office or a position; "the new president was installed immediately after the election"
- Establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role
- (install) set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
- Place (someone) in a new position of authority, esp. with ceremony
- A laminated structure or material, esp. one made of layers fixed together to form a hard, flat, or flexible material
- create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
- a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers
- press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
Crain Cutter 568H Laminate Floor Tool Kit
4 strap clamps; 2 floor vises; 4 variable spacers; Also includes 20 plastic spacers, pull bar and tapping block
If you're a professional installer, just click the Buy Now button—the longer you wait, the more money you lose. Everything in this kit will make your install jobs easier and faster, and we all know time is money. Because laminate is a floating floor, it needs an expansion gap at the walls, and then the joints are glued and clamped, an awkward (and panicky) job if you don't have the right tools. The 18-foot strap clamps grips the laminate planks across widths up to18 feet, and because the nylon strap coils inside the housing, there's no mess in the workspace. The extra-long base even reaches under cabinetry toe spaces. The deep-draw floor suctions can clamp in any direction, even working as a clamp extension. The variable wall spacer features a wide, heavy base and an ergonomic knob for easy adjustment when it matters most. A groove on one side of the tapping block even mates with the standard laminate tongue. We'd call this a great investment for the professional—it will pay for itself many times over—and a tremendous help to the do-it-yourselfer with a large area to cover.--Kris Jensen-Van Heste
DIY - Laminate Wood-look Floor
View of the kitchen cabinets (new paint and handles in 2007) and work area after the new flooring was installed. I love the variations in the textures and colors of the "wood"!
Well, it's a laminate floor, just needs some trim.
Of course now we realize we should have painted BEFORE installing the floor, but oh well, we have drop cloths.
floor plan townhouse
gallery floor plans
party tent flooring
bamboo flooring samples
wood floor mats
car floor mat
the 13th floor wiki
let the bodies hit the floor disturbed