Drum floor sander. Funky dance floors
Drum Floor Sander
- Floor sanding is the process of removing the top surfaces of a wooden floor by sanding with abrasive materials.
- A long narrow hill, esp. one separating two parallel valleys
- a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- play a percussion instrument
DELTA 31-260X 18-Inch-by-36-Inch Drum Sander
The DELTA 31-260X 18- by 36-inch drum sander features enough power to handle heavy material removal, but also has the ability to handle intricate finishing jobs with incredible precision. The 1-1/2-horsepower induction motor features a six-groove belt design for maximum power transfer. The 18-inch, variable speed drum operates at 2,210 or 3,300 SFPM for fast or ultra-fast material removal. The large, sturdy steel base is designed to virtually eliminate vibration for more accurate sanding, and the cast-iron table construction provides a stable base that is precision-machined for greater durability and longer life. The 31-260X keeps the workspace clean and free of dust and debris with its blow-molded dust hood which is designed to extract dust without letting any escape into the work area.
the- "Drum Bright" LED lighting
the- "Drum Bright" LED lighting . . .
for your drum / belt sander. Easily mount the
lighting blocks with 'velcro' to the front & side
of your sander.
Finally ! ! . . .You can 'SEE' when your sanding those 'old floors' with nails & staples!
Saves you how many Belts? ? SEE them before 'YOU HIT THEM! '
Just completed sanding of the floor. Still have some work to do under the radiators, and in a few low spots that the drum sander couldn't reach. This room will eventually become my office and studio workspace.
drum floor sander
At this time, ToolKing.com is not authorized to sell Shop Fox products to customers in the following states - CA, CT, HI, LA, MA, MD, MS, RI and TN. If you reside in one of previous states and would like to purchase Shop Fox products, please visit http://www.woodstockint.com/ShopFoxMachinery and find an authorized dealer in your region.
Finally, get the even sanding performance only a self-feeding drum sander can provide in a smaller shop sized unit. The 12-inch width and 3-3/4-inch thick capacity handles most of the stock produced in any shop, which makes it the ideal machine for removing telltale surface planer marks. Accepts hook and loop sanding rolls for easy installation and grit changes.
* Sanding Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 18 Amp, 110V, single-phase
* Conveyor Motor: 1/10 HP, 110V, Single-Phase, Variable Speed 0-15 FPM
* Drum Surface Speed: 2,300 FPM
* Maximum Stock Dimensions: 12-Inches Wide x 3-3/4-Inches Thick
* Minimum Stock Length: 8-Inches
* Sanding Drum Size: 4-Inches
* Sanding Belt Size: 3 x 72-Inches Hook & Loop
* Dust Collection Port: 2-1/2-Inches
* Footprint (D x W): 13-1/2 x 22-1/4-Inches
What's In The Box:
* Shop Fox W1740 12-inch Drum Sander
floor music free
laying a bathroom floor
wood flooring utah
arc floor lamp with shade
draw floor plans for free
wood floor mats
words to evacuate the dance floor